Thursday, October 21, 2021

Your Urgent Response Will Be Highly Appreciated To Enable me Release Your Debit Card

Good day,


Please, do not take this message and its information as a joke because doing so will be at your peril / detriment. I don't have much to say here but will make it brief and straight to the point for your quick action. I am sending this message to you in private with fear for my life, family and work.

As a believer, if I see injustice and I don't speak in time or do something to prevent it from happening, it will be an unforgivable sin to my conscience. My faith and work ethics will never condone wickedness, fraud and ill gotten wealth. If you haven't received your compensation or ATM Card worth $2.2 Million US Dollars, know that my boss is the reason and the brain behind your unpaid compensation.


I repeat, the reason you haven't successfully received your ATM Card And Scam victims Restitution funds valued $2.2 Million US Dollars, is because my boss and his counterparts don't want it liquidated to you.For your information, I found 36 unclaimed ATM Cards in my boss office and one of the cards belong to you.
These Cards have been issued since JANUARY 2021, in fact the reportshe planned submitting next week to the headquarters and appropriate government departments contains false information that claims all ATM Cards and scam victims remuneration funds have successfully been paid and delivered to their recipients. I don't know why my boss chose to be this wicked to you.

Before work closing time yesterday, I overheard my boss discussing on the phone with someone that I don't know in person to use his/herinfluence and connections to compromise the ATM Cards in his possession so that they will siphon / redirect the funds in the cardsfor personal use.

So I quickly took few of the ATM Cards that I could lay hands onWhen knocking off for the day, luckily yours was among the ATM Cards Igrabbed and had to search for your contact information through the payment report file at the office to send you this private email. I Can't message you from my work official email domain account because my boss has the password and monitors every communication that goes out and come in through it.

However, I am going to help keep your ATM Card with me for a few more days until you can arrange for the pick up and delivery. Please reconfirm your ID Card, Full name, direct telephone / mobile number and contact address for me to be sure that I am in communication with the bona fide beneficiary.
Nevertheless, I have notified other beneficiaries of these cards in my possession to come forward for the retrieval and they have begun arrangements for the pick up / delivery to their respective addresses.


Meanwhile, I don't feel safe and comfortable mentioning names here because of fear, but if you have had any unsuccessful transactions in the recent past concerning payment of your funds and compensations, then you should know whom and what I am talking about. To that effect, I advise you to treat this message with utmost secrecy and confidentiality for my protection and the safety of your compensation. My name is Aisha Yakubu, personal assistant to the Payment Liquidation Officer (PLO), Scam Victims Restitution Funds.


Please, keep this notification and my name private for i and my family's protection and as well as the safety of your compensation.

Nonetheless, If I don't hear from you within 72 hours of sending this email, I shall return your ATM Card back to where I took it. I sincerely hope that this good news information will help heal old wounds and finally bring you back to a better financial position that you had always wanted.


I will be Waiting to receive your urgent reply to this message.

Regards,
Mrs. Aisha Yakubu

No comments: