Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Charity Foundation Project

Greetings From   Mr Owen Gerald

Peace be unto you, I believe that you can help in setting up a charity foundation for the benefit of mankind, I wish to establish a charity foundation to help the poor, widows ,orphans and less privileged people in your country under your care, Can you help to build this project in your country? I'm willing to donate the sum of (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US dollars) $4.500.000.00.  All I want from you is sincerity to handle this project. to give them hope and support and to make them feel the same as others.

Together We can make the world a better place when we help one another. I'll be waiting to hear from you to know your opinion on this project.

Respond with this Ref;  SaveASoul77. to my Personal Email:  mroweng5@gmail.com   for me to know you got this message. 

God Bless us all.
Mr Owen Gerald

No comments: