Tuesday, January 31, 2017

❄Happy Holidays! 50-90% OFF Site-wide

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
CHARMS BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 PANDORACLUB
This email was sent to rickysgolf.iccgolf@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:1701 north ashley street, woodstock, maryland, 21163
07:011:012 And Jephthah sent messengers unto the king of the children of Ammon, saying, What hast thou to do with me, that thou art come against me to fight in my land?
47:012:014 Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not your's but you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.
41:009:040 For he that is not against us is on our part.
06:021:031 Helkath with her suburbs, and Rehob with her suburbs; four cities.
42:009:052 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.

No comments: