Sunday, January 29, 2017

❄Happy Holidays! 50-90% OFF Site-wide

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
CHARMS BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 PANDORACLUB
This email was sent to rickysgolf.iccgolf@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:4041 glenwood st, bronx, new york, 10465
43:012:049 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
44:014:008 And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:
05:002:003 Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.
23:034:016 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.
44:015:028 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

No comments: