Friday, February 16, 2024

Donation of US$1,000,000,00

I'm Jeff Bezos,
The CEO of Amazon, it's on this note that I'm informing the world of my intention to give out my Fortune of $124 Billion of my wealth to the lucky ones around the country and world at large.
Your email was randomly selected to be a part of the people who will be beneficiaries of this charity project. each person would be awarded US$1,000,000,00.
(https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/11/14/jeff-bezos-says-he-plans-to-give-away-most-of-his-124-billion-fortune.html

Jeff Bezos says he plans to give away most of his $124 billion fortune
Billionaire Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and his partner, Lauren Sanchez, announced they will donate the majority of a $124 billion fortune within their lifetimes.
www.cnbc.com
)
so I know your email address is valid. Send your reply to this e-mail ( jeffbezos@jeffbezos1.wecom.work ) to enable me give you more details about this Donation. Do make sure you provide me with your complete information below,
My Best Regards
Jeff Bezos

No comments: