Wednesday, October 25, 2023

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP!

Hello rickysgolf.iccgolf@blogger.com,

The bank gave me a last warning notice to get the Next of Kin of
Late Edward or the funds US$6.9m shall be declared Unclaimed and
sent into government treasury. This transaction is 100% real and
does not have any criminal origin.He died intestate (without a
next of kin or will) .You are qualified by your name identity and
I believe it's an opportunity for us to regain everything we've
lost in the past.100% trust this email belongs to you,I found
your email on one of my clients file and thats why I contacted
you to know if you're related to him.Are you willing and ready to
assist in this transaction? We shall both benefit financially.

B.Regards,

Bar.Mark Smith

No comments: