Thursday, June 1, 2023

Contact John Harrison, for your compensation funds US$5.5Million transfer

Greetings,

I am glad to inform you and your family that I have successfully concluded the transaction which I seek for your family's help before. Now the funds have been transferred to Hong Kong through the assistant of Mr. Lu Lee. Currently I am in Hong Kong with my family. However, I did not forget your family because they are the source of my success, they made me what I am now though they are not there to complete the transaction with me. I know it is not their fault to back off on me and the transaction. I understand it was simple because of some circumstances they could not control or understand. In appreciation I have mapped out compensation funds and wrote in your favor a certified bank draft worth ($5.5Million) . I left it with a shipping department agent on my departure to Hong Kong. I would like you to contact John Harrison with below information and instruct him where to send it to you.

Agent John Harrison / Contact Email: jj.harrisonss@qq.com

As soon as you receive the certified bank draft you should let me know because I am busy here trying to put things together and may not have a chance to email you frequently. Feel free to contact John Harrison. I will stop here. Thank you and your family very much and remain blessed.

Best Regards,

Dr. Alex Togo Udo

No comments: