Thursday, August 25, 2022

??????:Did you get my previous mail?(Good day to you and I hope you are safe)

Dear  Sir/Ma,
I hope this message does not end up in spam.
Good day to you and I hope you are safe
My name is Helina Al-Saud Mohammed, daughter of H.E. (Sahib us-Sa'ada) married Prince Sa'Id in Saudi Arabia. I got your contact from a reliable source as someone whom I can trust.? As a woman in the Kingdom, I am not allowed to do business or operate investment ventures as a house wife.
I seek individuals or companies outside the kingdom with ground presence and experience in business that can assist me receive my money value $50.5 Mill in USD and invest them in profitable ventures while I plan for
migration.
I will keep this brief until I hear from you.
Have a nice day,
Helina Al-Saud Mohammed
Email: helina.al.saud24@gmail.com

No comments: