Monday, June 27, 2022

MY RELOCATION TO YOUR COUNTRY


Greetings my dear,
How are you and your family today, I pray you're all safe and good?
I know you might be wondering how I came across your contact, I must say your profile caught my attention while in search for a very reliable and trustworthy person that would be helpful to me towards my relocating to your country due to the ongoing civil war in my country Syria.

My name is Gamila Issawi, I'm a Medical Doctor from the Syrian Al Daraa Region. I'm the wife of late Engineer Adnan Yusouf who was killed in the Syria civil war. My late husband was a successful Industrialist who was privately dealing in oil and gold business before his untimely death, and as expected he left behind the sum of 6.700,000 Dollars, which I want to send to your country for proper investment since the ongoing war and the economic sanctions has made it almost impossible to make any successful investment here in Syria.

I want you to know that my desire to move out of Syria with my daughter, and the time frame to secure my late husband money out from the Syria war region to a capable safe hand that will understand the capacity of this huge money for proper investment, is the reason why I contacted you. And I wish to seek your consent to guide me to make a good decision for investment in your country in any lucrative business.

I will give you 15% of the total money ($6.7 million ) as commission, I hope I'm fair with the offer? The ongoing war in Syria has frustrated me and my daughter and we have been going through pains since we lost my husband. I have to take this chance because I have no other alternative but to trust somebody, I'm an orphan with no brother or sister, so I cannot risk my life here in Syria to avoid an end to my family lineage. Please help me and my daughter to start a new life in your country.

I am optimistic that you will not disappoint me in any way, and I am ready to provide you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully because I have a good means of sending the money to your country with the help of a red cross jet that brings relief materials from your country, OR by bank transfer.

I wait for your fast response, so I can give you further details upon hearing from you.

My Sincere Regards,
Dr. Gamila Issawi.

No comments: