Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Donation Fund From Mrs. Evelyn Jaxon

Greetings my beloved friend, how are you doing?
I am Mrs. Evelyn Jaxon, please I have a fund of $2,800,000.00 Million Dollars that I want to donate through you for the orphanage, widow and charity home.
I am writing from the hospital where I was diagnosed because of blood cancer for a very long time and I am afraid that I might lose this fund to the government here if I die because I want the fund to be for the poor in society.

I will appreciate your honesty and courage to handle this fund to help the orphans and the charity home. As soon as I receive your message regarding your interest in this fund to help the charity home and the less privileges, I will give you more details about this fund.

Regards From Mrs. Evelyn Jaxon

No comments: