Thursday, July 22, 2021

Dear Friend,

--
Good Day ,

I am Bar. Johnson sanchez legal practitioner here in Spain. I have a
business proposal which I believe will be a Good opportunity for us.

I am contacting you in regards to a deceased client who died in Spain
in March 2012; he was a prominent client of mine who happens to share
the same SURNAME and country with you.

Before his death, my client deposited ($9, 5million USD) at a
financial institution here in Spain, documents regarding these
transactions indicate that claims can only be made by his relative/
family member. Unfortunately he had no will at the time of his death
(Intestate). All efforts made revealed no link to any of his family
members.

However, because of the international financial crises, a lot of
reform has been made within the Spanish Financial system; this
includes the new law on succession/claims which indicates adulation of
time in which such inheritance could be tolerated.

The financial institution has mandated me to present the next of kin
or a relative who will claim the funds. Failure to respond to this
ultimatum would legally allow the financial institution to report such
funds to the Bank of Spain as unclaimed estate (which eventually means
sending the funds straight to the Government purse).

I GUARANTEE you ,that this process would be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach
of law.
Revert back to me for other Modalities
Thanks and awaits your reply.

Sincerely
Terry Johnson

No comments: