Friday, May 14, 2021

Investment Proposition with Tanang

Good Day Sir,


I'm delighted to make an official e-introduction. My name is Max
Kluge, and I'd like to introduce myself. I serve as Tanang
Investment PTE's Executive Director.

In the Persian Gulf region of the Middle East, we are a well-
established business. Within our market environment, we partnered
with several foreign financial advisors in order to expand our
business portfolio.

We are currently undertaking to diversify our international
investment portfolio by engaging in more successful corporate
companies around the world, as well as assisting corporate
businesses and project owners in meeting their market goals by
mutually agreed financial strategies.

I propose a joint venture that is mutually financed. I trust that
if this opportunity appeals to you or the organization you
represent, you will be able to contact me directly using the
details given below to have more discussions with you and your
business if it falls within your current area of activity.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you again..

Thank you for taking the time to consider this.

Best Regards,


Max Kluge
Executive Director
Tanang Investment PTE
Bahrain Office
Road 3621, Block 436,
Seef District, Manama Bahrain
max@tananginvestmentpte.com

No comments: