Thursday, February 2, 2017

❄Happy Holidays!Check off your holiday list. Shop the WINTER SALE

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
CHARMS BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 PANDORACLUB
This email was sent to rickysgolf.iccgolf@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:129 parker ave., los angles, null, 90069
52:003:009 For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God;
23:045:002 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
01:010:032 These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.
05:032:021 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
66:006:006 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

No comments: