Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LinkedIn Network Updates, 2/27/2013

 
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Feb 20 - Feb 27
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Featured Updates
 
 
 
Ricky Self is now connected to Jim Shamburger CHA and 18 other people
 
Updates from Your Extended Network
Connect with them to see what they're up to
 
 
Xamire Felony Friendly
 
Xamire Felony Friendly Cool. Thanx alot. Having a really hard time finding a job. Its ridiculous. Like...please explain to me "equal opportunity employment" lol
 
 
Petition
 
Petition
 
Jobs, Housing, Information, and Help for Felons. I have started this petition to try and help change some laws that could help make it easier to turn lives around and give some hope.. to sign it go to we the people govt...
 
 
 
 
Jim Queen
 
Jim Queen http://lnkd.in/bd93vT
 
 
Have You Heard About the Popular New App That Is Downloaded More Than Facebook, Twitter?
 
Have You Heard About the Popular New App That Is Downloaded More Than...
 
A new app called Pheed has taken iPhone by storm, replacing Facebook and Twitter as the No.1 most downloaded free social networking app. "I think it's a little bit surreal," Chrysta Olson, director of communications of the start-up, told TheBlaze...
 
 
 
 
Angie Harris
 
Angie Harris http://goo.gl/Am9ng
 
 
Why I Like You - I Just Don’t "LIKE" Like You
 
Why I Like You - I Just Don’t "LIKE" Like You
 
Why I don't like you? Because I can't. I am no longer allowed to “Like” any pa...
 
 
 
 
Jesse Stay
 
Jesse Stay http://lnkd.in/GpApqD
 
 
8 Big Marketing Campaign Mistakes to Stop Making NOW
 
Launching a truly successful marketing campaign isn't easy. And it totally stinks when it goes terribly wrong. Trust me, this is coming from the gal who had to call off one of our biggest marketing campaigns at midnight, just five hours before the fi
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving Network Updates emails. Unsubscribe.
 
This email was intended for Icc Golf Blog Blogger Post (at Otaku News Network). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
 

No comments: