Sunday, April 18, 2010

Students that need their Emergency Care of a Minor notarized!

Students that need their Emergency Care of a Minor notarized are:
Cameron Womack                                Jonathon Falling
Brasen Raney                                       Callie Bryant
Nick Procell                                          Crew Green
Kase Nix                                               Bailey McCullough
Chance Jones ( you need this filled out and an Information Sheet)
 
These should have been notarized after the first meeting we had in Feb.. I can hand the Emergency
Care of a Minor form back to you at practice on Monday and your parents can get them notarized
and back to me by Tuesday or Wed.. You won't be able to play Thursday unless I have it back.
Middle School has a lady (Donna) that can notarize and I'm sure Denison School has someone that can notarize.
This sheet just covers the school in case something happens to you while you are playing golf.  It has
a list of allergies etc. that should be filled out.
 
Shilo Burgess and Brett Houchin-- I need a copy of the Emergency Care of a Minor from you two as well for the
Ardmore tournament on the 26th.  It has to be notarized.  You may already have one and if so I need to take that
form when to go on the 26th.
 
Is there some kind of Honor's Program Thursday that might cause students to not be able to play golf?  Please
let me know.
 
Thanks and I will see you tomorrow,
Peggy Dugan
 

No comments: